Thursday, August 12, 2010

Clutch-Inspired Look #1: Coral and Citrine

Here is the Montgomery Clutch in Coral Print, along with a corresponding outfit I thought would look nice. (Although I am not exactly the family fashionista, as Josh would be quick to verify. Having worn a total of about 10 articles of clothing this summer in various combinations, I may not be the ideal person to turn to for clothing-related advice). I like this look because although I had a bridesmaid in mind, it could work just as easily for a guest at a wedding, rehearsal dinner, or a number of other events. Jenni will be doing a Giveaway for the Montgomery Clutch on Saturday.

 
[Dress - J.Crew, Crystal Drops Necklace - J.Crew, Carsisi Ring - J.Crew, Montgomery Clutch in Coral Print - Dear Lillie]

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh! So pretty - makes me want to actually dress nicely (for a few minutes, anyway!). Definitely my favorite clutch...so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to get my hands on one of your clutches!!!!! Dear Lillie can't open soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may not be a fashionista....but job well done! LOVE this outfit, i want the whole thing down to the jewelry...but of course, the purse is my most coveted object!

    ReplyDelete