Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Annistyn Scarf

This week I am in Williamsburg, visiting Lillie, my sisters, and my brother-in-law (but mostly just Lillie!). Our activities have involved a lot of sweatpants and t-shirts, which are suitable for toting the little princess around, but not so much for photo ops. Even Lilliebell has been a bit bedraggled looking this week-maybe Jenni and I are rubbing off on her. We have watched a lot of Barbie movies, overfed a few ducks at the pond down in Colonial Williamsburg, and become familiar with the Dunkin Donuts drive-through cashier, but none of this is particularly exciting to read about, so I'll just leave you with a picture of my newest item, the Annistyn Scarf. I am wearing the adult version, and Lillie is wearing the toddler size. Go to Jenni's blog to see more pictures!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little pair you two make =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture! Love the scarves of course too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this picture--minus jason's observation of course! lillie looks so grown-up!

    ReplyDelete